Fantastic Food Festivals kicks off the start of the food festival season at the stunning Blenheim Palace on the May 25-27 2019 over the Bank Holiday Weekend.
This will be our fifth year with Blenheim Palace, which has become a regular hit in their annual events calendar.
The festival was recently listed in the top ten food festivals of the world, and this year’s Blenheim Palace Food Festival is set for another successful event.
We look forward to welcoming some outstanding chefs and food producers to join over 150 passionate stallholders offering an amazing range of food and drink.
New for this year is our vegetarian and vegan area which will feature over 15 specialist traders.
Each day our Festival Kitchen hosts a wide range of talks, tastings and pairings from passionate local chefs and producers and some of the country’s top chefs.
This year we welcome the following headliners:
- Saturday 25th May Angelica Bell – Celebrity Masterchef Winner 2017
- Sunday 26th May Jean-Christophe Novelli - TV chef
- Monday 27th May Raymond Blanc – multi Michelin-starred chef and TV star
- Access to our VIP area where you will be able to mingle with our star chefs
- Welcome drink
- Priority seating in the front 2 rows in our Festival Kitchen
- Hessian shopping bag
- Saturday - £25 per person
- Sunday - £29 per person
- Monday - £35 per person
Entry is included with your entry ticket to Blenheim PalaceBook Here
If you would like to make the most of this event we have a limited number of VIP places available each day. Prices are in addition to the entry cost to Blenheim Palace and include:
For Regular Updates like our Facebook page Facebook